Ward, Dreshman & Reinhardt, Inc., an Illinois corporation, is a wholly owned subsidiary of James D. Klote & Associates, Inc., headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia. Our specialty is providing full-time, on-site capital campaign consulting for churches and non-profit organizations.
Our resident direct approach combines spiritual values and a proven method of successful capital stewardship. The Campaign Director relocates to your community for the duration of the campaign and provides you with full-time access to our expertise and guidance. Problems are addressed immediately and meetings are held to meet the schedules of your volunteers.
Ward, Dreshman & Reinhardt, Inc. and James D. Klote & Associates, Inc.
Over 100 years of continued excellence
- 1890 Charles Sumner Ward directs first YMCA Campaign in Grand Rapids, Michigan, while General Secretary of the Association.
- 1905 Ward directed Washington DC YMCA campaign to successfully raise $90,000.
- 1911 Salem City Hospital campaign in Salem, Ohio.
- 1914 University of Pittsburg campaign successfully raising $3,000,000
- 1916 American Red Cross launches first nation-wide membership drive. Under direction of Ward, increases membership from 22,500 to 31,000,000 establishing Red Cross Chapters in all 3,200 counties in the continental United States.
- 1917 Ward directs the YMCA’s nation-wide War Work Fund Appeal for $35,000,000.
- 1918 Ward directs National American Red Cross Campaign raising $181,000,000.
- 1919 Founding of Ward, Hill, Pierce and Wells, Inc.
- 1922 Ward, Wells, Dreshman & Gates
- 1928 Ward, Wells & Dreshman
- 1954 Ward, Dreshman & Reinhardt, Inc.
- 1978-1990 Venture In Mission Campaign for National Episcopal Church raised $180 million.
- 1999 Ward, Dreshman & Reinhardt, Inc. Board of Directors votes to establish James D. Klote & Associates, Inc.
- Presently Ward, Dreshman & Reinhardt, Inc., an Illinois Corporation, is a wholly owned subsidiary of James D. Klote & Associates, headquartered at our Falls Church, Virginia office.