Selecting the Right Stewardship Firm
Questions to Ask
The following is a questionnaire developed to help your church select the right consulting firm for your stewardship and fundraising campaign.
- Does your firm provide full-time or part-time on-site consulting services? What do you think are the key benefits?
- Full-time, on-site consulting generally will raise 4-5 times a church’s annual giving, do your clients enjoy the same results?
- What is the average length of your campaigns? How does this compare to others?
- Will your consultant become a worshipping visitor at our church each Sunday?
- Will your consultant be available to us for training to meet the schedules of our volunteers?
- Will your service provide the necessary means to conduct an every member visitation?
- Do you feel it is necessary to conduct a Readiness Assessment / Feasibility Study prior to our campaign? How many Focus Group meetings would you anticipate? How many personal interviews would you conduct? What questions should be asked and how will this information be used?
- How much service will you provide to us before the Readiness Assessment / Feasibility Study?